lagu top barat bulan september 2015



   top 50 lagu barat september 2015

1    the weeknd - can't feel my face
2    selena gomez featuring a$ap rocky - good for you
3    major lazer & dj snake featuring mo - lean on
4    theweeknd - the hills
5    r. city featuring adam levine - locked away
6    ed sheeran - photograph
7    silento - watch me ( whip / nae nae )
8    omi - cheerleader ( felix jaehn remix )
9    fetty wap featuring remy boyz - 679
10    rachel platten - fight song
11    skrillex & diplo with justin bieber - where are u now
12    demi lovato - cool for the summer
13    fetty wap featuring monty - my way
14    one direction - drag me down
15    fetty wap - trap queen
16    walk the moon - shut up + dance
17    little mix - black magic
18    wiz khalifa featuring charlie puth - see you again
19    charlie puth featuring meghan trainor - marvin gaye
20    carrie under wood - smoke break
21    jason derulo - want to want me
22    calvin harris & disciples - how deep is your love
23    rita ora featuring chris brown - body on me
24    major lazer featuring ellie goulding & tarrus riley - powerful
25    fifth harmony featuring kid ink - worth it
26    shawn mendes - stiches
27    nathan sykes - kiss me quick
28    lana del rey - high by the beach
29    mark ronson featuring bruno mars - uptown funk
30    lost frequenceis - are you with me
31    rita ora - poison
32    ed sheeran - thinking out loud
33    jason derullo - cheyenne
34    taylor swift featuring kendrick lamar - bad blood
35    jess glynne - don't be so hard on your self
36    jojo - save my soul
37    tinie tempah featuring jess glynne - not letting go
38    shaggy featuring mohombi, faydee and costi - I need your love
39    drake - energy
40    ellie goulding - love me like you do
41    the weeknd - earned it ( fifty shades of grey )
42    drake - back to back
43    fetty wap - again
44    disclosure featuring sam smith - omen
45    david guetta featuring n.minaj/b.rexha & afrojack - hey mama
46    meghan trainor featuring john legend - like I'm gonna lose you
47    5 seconds of summer - she's kind a hot
48    meek mill featuring chris brown & nicki minaj - all eyes on you
49    zedd featuring jon bellion - beautiful now
50    shine - years and years