lagu aerosmith terpopuler


Aerosmith - i don't want a miss thing   (Soundtrack film armagedon)

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping while your far away
dreaming
    I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
    I could stay lost in this moment forever
          Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Chorus :
I don't want to close my eyes
 I don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby
    and I don't want to miss a thing
    'cause even when I dream of you
 the sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you baby
and I don't want to miss a thing
Verse2:
     Lyin close to you feeling your heart beating
      and I'm wonderin what you're dreaming
     wonderin if it's me you're seein
    Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
      I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
forever and ever
Chorus:   
 I don't want to close my eyes
    I don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby
  and I don't want to miss a thing
 'cause even when I dream of you
the sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you baby
and I don't want to miss a thing
Verse3:
I don't want to miss one smile
        I don't want to miss one kiss
           I just want to be with you right here with you just like this
        I just want to hold you close
            feel your heart so close to mine
and just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time

yeah, yeah, yeah.....

Chorus:  Repeat twice then fade to end






Download aerosmith - i don't want a miss thing